Reserve your spot for a relaxing start to your weekend!
Due to COVID-19 restrictions and capacity constraints, we are taking reservations for Music in the Vineyards on Thursday nights. Admission is $5/person for lawn seats which includes includes your first glass of wine. We have a limited number of picnic tables available first come, first served. However picnic tables can only be shared by members of the same household.
Music in the Vineyards
Start your summer weekend out right by relaxing at Fenn Valley! Thursdays and Saturdays all summer, weather permitting. Limited food will be available for purchase or guests are welcome to bring food to enjoy.
2020 Performance Schedule
Thursdays 5:30-7:30pm – Reservations Required
Note: This is the tentative schedule. Please sign-up for our newsletter for the most up to date information.
- July 2nd: The Heavy Pine – Rock/Alternative Country/Southern Rock SOLD OUT
- July 9th: Allie Garland & Awesome Sauce – Jazz/Blues/Classic Rock
- July 16th: Tyler Roy Duo – Country
- July 23rd: Tricks Trio – 70s & 80s Covers SOLD OUT
- July 30th: Shelagh & Robbie Brown – Country SOLD OUT
- August 6th: A Tribute to the Greats – Rat Pack Era SOLD OUT
- August 13th: Out of Favor Boys Trio – Blues/Rock/Soul SOLD OUT
- August 20th: Hurricane – Reggae SOLD OUT
- August 27th: Bucket O’ Maybes – Classic Rock SOLD OUT
- September 3rd: Out of Favor Boys Trio – Blues/Rock/Soul
- September 10th: Norman Light – Variety of tunes from all genres SOLD OUT
- September 17th: Mike Struwin – Alt-country/Americana/Roots/Rock/Memphis Soul SOLD OUT
*Note: While reservations are not necessary for Saturday music, there are no tables or seats available. Guests are advised to bring their own lawn furniture and/or blankets.
- July 4th: Panda Pete – Pop/Country
- July 11th: Steve Michaels – Acoustic Styled Original & Covered Folk/Blues/Rock/Americana/Bluegrass
- July 18th: Dan Geib – Acoustic Rock/Country
- July 25th: Dave’s at 7 – Folk/Country/Americana
- August 1st: Dale Wicks – Acoustic Blend of Contemporary and Classics
- August 8th: Steve Michaels – Acoustic Styled Original and Covered Folk/Blues/Rock/Americana/Bluegrass
- August 15th: Dave & Connie D – Eclectic Acoustic
- August 22nd: DownRiver Dan – Rockin’ Blues
- August 29th: Keith Scott – Acoustic Blues
- September 5th: E-Man – Acoustic Covers
- September 12th: Steve Michaels – Acoustic Styled Original & Covered Folk/Blues/Rock/Americana/Bluegrass
- September 19th: Lynn and the Moonshine Runners – Mountain Music
- September 26th: Dale Wicks – Acoustic Blend of Contemporary and Classics
- October 3rd: Wyatt & Sharri Knapp – Vocal & Acoustic Guitar Duo
- October 10th: Katthouse – Classic Rock/Blues