Educational Wine Tasting Tours
We believe wine should be approachable. Fenn Valley tours have been designed to help take the mystery out of making world class wine. We aim to strike a balance between education and entertainment. Luckily, the subject matter always keeps things interesting!
We understand different people have different levels of interest in how craft wine is produced. As a result we designed our tours at Fenn Valley to be entertaining and informative for the wine novice all the way up to the expert.
EXTENDED TOURS ($20/person)
Hosted by an experienced member of our staff, the content is designed for individuals and groups looking to dive pretty deeply into how grapes are grown and wine is made. Wines served tend to skew towards the drier side, though it is up to each guide to determine the profile and quantity of samples served.
Depending on the time of year and weather, the long tour takes place in our cellar, in the vineyard, or some combination of both. Vineyard tours are conducted using our famous “grape trains” giving guests great views of the vineyards during the tour. The extended tour includes multiple wine samples throughout, detailed descriptions of wine making and grape growing and plenty of opportunities to ask questions.
The extended tour lasts about an hour and 45 minutes, and involves wine tasting throughout to illustrate the various points being made.
PRIVATE TOURS ($200/GROUP)
During select times of year we also offer private vineyard or cellar tours. The cost for private tours is $200 for a group up to 10 people, and $20/person for additional guests. These tours can accommodate up to 16 people. Available tours are are sold on a first come first serve basis. If you are interested in a private tour, click here.
- Tours are not guaranteed in the cellar or vineyard. Many factors impact the decision, including weather, equipment availability and guest safety.
- Because wine sampling is included throughout the tour, guests must be over 21 years of age to attend.
- No pets are allowed on tours.
- Outside food is NOT permitted on public tours. Outside food may be permitted on private tours with prior approval.
- All tour reservations require non-refundable, advance payment. Although our facility is handicap accessible, our vineyard tours are not. All guests on tours must be over 21 years of age with a valid ID.