We like it when people visit Fenn Valley, but just like drinking we prefer moderation.
In an effort to provide the best experience we ask that you make advance reservations if your group contains 12 or more people. This will allow us to staff properly and provide you, and others, with the best experience possible.
Please fill out this form to request a reservation for any group with more than 12 people. Reservation requests must be received at least 10 days in advance of your planned visit. No groups will be accepted without a written group reservation confirmation.
Bachelorette Parties and/or Private Wine Tasting Parties
- Includes: 10 wine samples, appetizers, customized bottle of sparkling wine
- Availability: Varies depending on season. Check online for current times.
- Maximum 30 people in Fennville, 18 in Saugatuck
- Complimentary non-alcoholic beverages for your designated driver(s)
- Souvenir wine glasses (optional): $3/each
- Cost: $180 for up to 18 people, then $10/person for each additional person (max of 30 people)
Any bus tours planning to visit Fenn Valley Vineyards must fill out a reservation request at least 10 days in advance of the planned visit. We will get back to you to confirm availability on your requested day. There will be a $200 fee per bus in order to provide the tasting and the extra staff. Please note that no groups will be accepted without a written reservation confirmation.
The Fine Print
You must be 21 to consume alcoholic beverages. While you will have your own private setting, you will be near our “regular” customers. We ask that your dress and conduct be that of a responsible adult. Fenn Valley reserves the right to refuse service to anyone who appears to be intoxicated or is loud or annoying to our other customers. We reserve the right to refuse admission to anyone with inappropriate dress or to people displaying inappropriate or obscene gestures or articles.