Wine Festival Weekend
June 23rd and 24th, 2018
Join us for a celebration of local wine!
The two day event takes place in the middle of our stunning 240 acre property. Highlights of the weekend include…
- Tastings in the vineyards
- Local food
- Wine demonstrations
- Live music
- 5K fun run/walk through the vineyards
Delicious Local Food
Each year we partner with a local food vendor to provide an authentic, local experience at a great price. Stay tuned for the 2018 choice!
Wine Demonstrations and Vineyard Tasting Stations
To help demystify wine we provide a demonstration in the cellar throughout the day. These informative and entertaining sessions give insight into how wine is made. You will also be able to taste different wines and see for yourself how different wine making practices influence what’s in your glass.
Throughout the vineyard we will have four tasting stations set up. At these stations, you will be able to use your tasting tickets to try the different wines and ciders available. The “Grape Train” will be making trips out to the stations for those who choose not to take a stroll through the vineyards. These tasting stations also feature yard games such as Baggo and Giant Jenga.
We feature two local bands throughout the afternoon. The bands perform on our custom-designed stage with the vineyards as a backdrop. It’s truly one of the most unique places to catch a concert!
Wine Festival Fun Run
We have expanded our Wine Festival with a fun run on our beautiful 5K course. Our popular Vine Wine’d trail will be available for guests to run or walk. At the same time we will be offering house-made breakfast burritos, live music, wine and hard cider by the glass.
Advanced registration is $15/person, which includes the run/walk, a glass to keep, a complimentary glass of wine, cider or sparkling grape juice, breakfast burritos and the post race party.
Pricing and Schedule
- Saturday: 1pm-6pm (pre-registered guests can arrive at 12pm)
- Online Pre-Registration: $8.00
- Day-of Registration: $10.00
- Tickets include admission, a stemless glass to keep and wine samples
- Sunday: run begins at 10am
- Online Fun Run Pre-Registration: $15.00
- Day-of Fun Run Registration: $20.00
- Tickets include the run/walk, a glass to keep, a complimentary glass of wine, cider or sparkling grape juice, breakfast burritos and the post race party