Wine Festival Weekend
June 24th & 25th, 2017
Join us for a celebration of local wine!
The two day event takes place in the middle of our stunning 240 acre property. Highlights of the weekend include…
- Tastings in the vineyards
- Local food
- Wine demonstrations
- Live music
- 5K fun run/walk through the vineyards
Delicious Local Food
As in years past we are once again partnering with local culinary partners to create a true “farm to fork” experience. Guests will have the opportunity to purchase locally prepared, authentic food at a reasonable price.
Wine Demonstrations and Vineyard Tasting Stations
To help demystify wine we provide a demonstration in the cellar throughout the day. These informative and entertaining sessions give insight into how wine is made. You will also be able to taste different wines and see for yourself how different wine making practices influence what’s in your glass.
Throughout the vineyard we will have four tasting stations set up. At these stations, you will be able to use your tasting tickets to try the different wines and ciders available. The “Grape Train” will be making trips out to the stations for those who choose not to take a stroll through the vineyards. These tasting stations also feature yard games such as Baggo and Giant Jenga.
Live Music – 2017 acts TBD
Wine Festival Fun Run
We have expanded our Wine Festival with a fun run on our beautiful 5K course. Our popular Vine Wine’d trail will be available for guests to run or walk. At the same time we will be offering house-made breakfast burritos, live music, wine and hard cider by the glass.
Advanced registration is $15/person, which includes the run/walk, a glass to keep, a complimentary glass of wine, cider or sparkling grape juice, breakfast burritos and the post race party.
Pricing and Schedule
- Saturday: 1pm-6pm (pre-registered guests can arrive at 12pm)
- Online Pre-Registration: $8.00
- Day-of Registration: $10.00
- Tickets include admission, a stemless glass to keep and wine samples
- Sunday: run begins at 10am
- Online Fun Run Pre-Registration: $15.00
- Day-of Fun Run Registration: $20.00
- Tickets include the run/walk, a glass to keep, a complimentary glass of wine, cider or sparkling grape juice, breakfast burritos and the post race party
New for 2017! Those registering for Saturday’s festivities online will have an opportunity to sign up early for wine demonstrations, ensuring you get to take part in this extremely popular part of the event.