Wine Festival Weekend
June 22nd and 23rd, 2018
Join us for a celebration of local wine!
The two day event takes place in the middle of our stunning 240 acre property. Highlights of the weekend include…
- Tastings in the vineyards
- Local food
- Wine demonstrations
- Live music
- 5K fun run/walk through the vineyards
Wine Festival Fun Run
We have expanded our Wine Festival with a fun run on our beautiful 5K course. Our popular Vine Wine’d trail will be available for guests to run or walk. At the same time we will be offering, live music, wine and hard cider by the glass.
This year we are partnering with a local chapter of Blue Star Mothers to raise money for their organization. All proceeds from Friday’s festivities will go toward the local Blue Star Mothers chapter. In addition to a unique course set in our picturesque vineyards the post-run party features food, wine/cider and live music by The Cheap Dates.
Delicious Local Food
Each year we partner with a local food vendor to provide an authentic, local experience at a great price. Stay tuned for the 2018 choice!
Wine Demonstrations and Vineyard Tasting Stations
To help demystify wine we provide a demonstration in the cellar throughout the day. These informative and entertaining sessions give insight into how wine is made. You will also be able to taste different wines and see for yourself how different wine making practices influence what’s in your glass.
Throughout the vineyard we will have four tasting stations set up. At these stations, you will be able to use your tasting tickets to try the different wines and ciders available. The “Grape Train” will be making trips out to the stations for those who choose not to take a stroll through the vineyards. These tasting stations also feature yard games such as Baggo and Giant Jenga.
We feature two local bands throughout the afternoon. The bands perform on our custom-designed stage with the vineyards as a backdrop. It’s truly one of the most unique places to catch a concert!
Pricing and Schedule
- Friday: run begins at 6:30pm
- Online Fun Run Pre-Registration until June 1st: $35
- Online Fun Run Pre-Registration June 2nd – June 21st: $45
- Day-of Fun Run Registration: $50
- Tickets include the run/walk, custom designed t-shirt, a glass to keep, a complimentary glass of wine, cider or sparkling grape juice, food and the post race party. All proceeds benefit Blue Star Mothers.
- Saturday: 1pm-6pm (pre-registered guests can arrive at 12pm)
- Online Pre-Registration: $8.00
- Day-of Registration: $10.00
- Tickets include admission, a stemless glass to keep and wine samples