Join us for a celebration of local wine! Wine Festival takes place in the middle of our stunning 240 acre property.
Weather Note: Due to inclement weather, all outdoor activities have been CANCELLED for Saturday. We are still offering our customer appreciation wine sale and our kitchen will be open until 6pm.
Due to the global pandemic, we have transformed our annual celebration into a three days of wine experiences at our estate in Fennville. The event is free of charge, and reservations are not required.
Highlights of the event include…
- Tastings in the vineyards
- Local food
- Live music
- Wine Sales
Note: There is limited seating available for music performances. Guests are encouraged to bring blankets and lawn chairs.
Thursday, June 24th
- 5:30-7:30pm: Music in the Vineyards featuring McKinney and Brown
- 4:00-7:30pm: Local food featuring our house made pizzas and tacos as well as the Capt Cook food truck.
Friday, June 25th
- 2:00-6:00pm: Music in the Vineyards featuring Chameleon
- 3:00-7:00pm: Local food featuring our house made pizzas as well as Mezkla Taqueria & Fruteria
Saturday, June 26th
- 11:00am-2:00pm: Music in the Vineyards featuring Crooked Roots (CANCELLED)
- 12:00-5:00pm: Vineyard Tasting Stations with complimentary wine tastings, wine by the glass and yard games (CANCELLED)
- 12:00-6:00pm: Customer appreciation wine sale and kitchen open.
- 2:30-6:00pm: Music in the Vineyards featuring Tony Fields and Doug Decker (CANCELLED)
Get the case discount (15%) on 6 bottles of wine or more! We are are also offering an extra 5% off on purchases of one case and above. The sale runs all weekend so if you can’t make it Saturday, feel free to stop out on Friday or Sunday to stock up for summer.