Brie and Apricot Quesadilla
**This recipe was featured as part of our 2019 New Release Wine & Food Pairings.**
- Dry Traminette (Dry White)
- Gewurztraminer (Dry White)
This unique spin on a classic quesadilla is super simple to make and absolutely delicious. The bacon and brie cheese provide savory elements while the apricot jam ties in the fruity elements of a cool-climate white wine.
- 2 8″ flour tortilla
- 4 pieces of bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 4 oz brie, sliced
- 2 tablespoon apricot jam
- Preheat over to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Spread apricot jam over 1 tortilla.
- Top with brie cheese and bacon crumbles
- Place second tortilla on top
- Bake 4-6 minutes or until cheese is melted
Note: this can also be prepared over stove top by cooking on each side for 3-5 minutes over medium heat.