**This recipe was featured as part of our 2019 New Release Wine & Food Pairings.**
- Sonata (Dry White)
- Riesling (Semi-Dry White)
A simple but flavorful spread is great on top of crackers, bread or vegetables. The earthy goat cheese and thyme are balanced by the fresh lemon zest.
- 4 oz goat cheese
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh thyme, chopped
- In a food processor or mixer, blend the goat and cream cheeses together.
- Stir in the lemon zest and thyme.
- Chill overnight to allow the flavors to meld.
- Serve at room temperature for maximum flavor.