January 19th, 2019 1-5PM
The categories will be the same as in past years: Four Legs (beef and pork), Two Legs (Fowl), Vegetarian (non-meat), and Exotic (Seafood or wild game, including venison).
Online chili registration for 2019 will open December 1st, 2019. All chilies must be registered online and most categories will fill well in advance of the event. The cost to enter is $10/chili which includes admission for two. We also have a limited number of non-contestant tickets available for $2.50/person. **Non-contestants are required to bring a dish to pass.
- 1:00pm-2:00pm: Chili Check-in
- 2:00pm-3:00pm: Non-Contestant Check-in
- 3:00pm-3:30pm: Winners Announced
- 2:00pm-4:30pm: Wine Lover’s Pot-luck Picnic including live music
- 5:00pm: Event Conclusion, winery closed
The 2018 event SOLD OUT in advance. Due to limited cellar space the number of attendees will be limited to 400, so sign up early to ensure you can get in on the fun!
Best of Show: Sarah Belcher, Grand Rapids, MI
- Sarah Belcher, Grand Rapids, MI
- Laura Palmer, Southfield, MI
- Brian Krapohl, Holland, MI
- Rhonda Newenhouse, Fennville, MI
- David Colclough, South Haven, MI
- Tina Krapohl, Holland, MI
- Kristine Cook, Byron Center, MI
- Debra Reynolds, Kalamazoo, MI
- Mary Newton, Fennville, MI
- Anthony Fiore, Grand Haven, MI
- Mike Bale, South Haven, MI
- Jim Nickels, Hudsonville, MI