The Vine Wine’d
5K Trail Race – 1 Mile Run/Walk – Post Race Cookout
October 3rd, 2015Register Online
Join us for the most unique race of the season, a scenic 5K or 1 mile tour of our premium wine grape vineyards and surrounding farm. Wine’ding through vineyards, meadow, and numerous forested ecosystems, the network of trails was created by our vineyard manager to showcase the diverse beauty of the property.
2015 marks the third year of this annual event. Fenn Valley continues to plant new acres of vineyard, allowing return participants the opportunity to witness the progression of vineyards and wine literally from the ground up. As October is the heart of wine grape harvest, the sights, smells, and taste of harvest will envelop you as you wine’d your way through one of our two courses. The 5K is a timed race on a challenging sanctioned trail course, and the 1 mile is not timed and is set on an easier course.
- USATF Sanctioned 5K trail (timed) or 1 mile (untimed) course
- Technical moisture wicking t-shirt
- Fenn Valley wine glass
- Complimentary glass of wine or sparkling grape juice
- Post-race vineyard party including live music
Wine tasting and entertainment will be waiting for you when you get back to the winery and for non-participants during the race. Feel free to bring your own blankets and chairs to settle in! Registration also includes an option to attend a picnic style cookout in the vineyards immediately following the race. Hot grills, fresh salad, and a glass of Michigan wine… what could be better?
Back by Popular Demand – Grape Stomp Contest! The Vine Wine’d features a contest to see who can can crush the most grapes with their feet. Teams will have 5 minutes to smash as many grapes as possible in specially designed stomping boxes. So gather your team and join the fun. Prizes will be awarded to the top four teams. The cost is only $10/team. Register online.
Not interested in running, but still want to party? For a limited time we are offering discounted admission for non-runners. For $15 you get a meal ticket, Fenn Valley wine glass and entertainment. Sign up online today to guarantee your spot at the party!
2015 Event Schedule
October 2nd, 2015
- 4:00-7:00 PM Early check-in and registration
October 3rd, 2015
- 8:00-9:30 AM Check-in and day of registration
- 10:00 AM 5K start
- 10:10 AM 1 mile start
- 11:00 AM Post-race cookout
All Times are Eastern
Prices and Deadlines
Before October 2nd – Register Early and Save!
- $35/person: USATF sanctioned 5K trail run
- $25/person: 1 mile untimed run
- $6/person: optional post-race cookout meal ticket
- Pre-Registration closes October 1st at midnight or as soon as the event is sold out
October 2nd & 3rd – On-Site Registration only
- $40/person: USATF sanctioned 5K trail run
- $30/person: 1 mile untimed run
- $12/person: optional post-race cookout meal ticket
Please Note: On-Site registrants are not guaranteed a t-shirt.Register Online
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Please note: No refunds or race deferrals allowed. Runners may switch from the 5K to the 1 mile with no refund of the price difference. 1 mile runners may NOT switch to the 5K. In the event of race cancellation due to inclement weather no refunds or deferrals will be allowed.