**This recipe was featured as part of our 2016 New Release Wine & Food Pairings.**
- Cabernet Sauvignon (Dry Red)
- Meritage (Dry Red)
- Merlot (Dry Red)
A delicious and easy to prepare appetizer perfect with a dry red wine. This recipe is also easy to make ahead of time!
- 1×8 oz package of cream cheese
- 2 cups shredded Gouda
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh chives or green onion tops
- 1/4 cup sun dried tomatoes packed in oil, drained and chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup chopped parsley
- Mix cream cheese and Gouda until well blended. Stir in chives, tomatoes and garlic powder.
- Roll into small balls and roll in chopped parsley.
- Cover and refrigerate until serving.