- Edelzwicker (Off-Dry White)
- Pinot Grigio (Dry White)
- True Chardonnay (Dry White)
This dish is inspired by travels to Tuscany and is great as a side year around. It can also be used as an appetizer by serving on a crostini.
- 1/2 red onion
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 grated garlic clove
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 can (14.5oz) cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
Mix onion and lemon juice. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Add grated garlic and rosemary. Stir and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the beans and cook until warm.
- Mix in parsley.
Before serving, mix in the onion and lemon juice.