- Sauvignon Blanc (Dry White)
- Premier Cuvee (Dry Sparkling)
With all of the fresh basil in the garden during the summer, we make a lot of pesto. This spread is a great addition to your next Happy Hour. Serve with fresh veggies and crackers.
- 1 8oz package of cream cheese (low-fat is fine), softened
- 2 tablespoons prepared pesto
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2-3 quartered artichoke hearts, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
Place all ingredients in a mixer and mix until well blended. Refrigerate at least 1 hour to allow flavors to blend. Serve with fresh vegetables and crackers.