- Sauvignon Blanc (Dry White)
- Dry Riesling (Dry White)
This recipe features big flavors that stand up to more full flavored wines, such as Sauvignon Blanc.
- 1 can garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup Quinoa
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 shallot, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup lemon juice, or more to taste
- 2 tablespoons Tahini
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Cook Quinoa in water according to directions on package.
- Combine garbanzo beans, Quinoa, and parsley.
- In a separate bowl, combine shallot, garlic, lemon juice, Tahini, and olive oil.
- Combine all ingredients.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.