Note About Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Last Update: June 1st, 2021
Fenn Valley is committed to a safe and friendly environment for guests and employees. The global coronavirus outbreak presents challenges to this goal. With no ability to predict the future, Fenn Valley is following the guidance of federal, state and local officials. The situation is rapidly evolving and continues to be fluid.
We are open with modified procedures.
The Fennville tasting room is open Sunday thru Thursday from 11am-5pm, and from 11am-7pm on Friday and Saturdays. The Saugatuck tasting room is also open 7 days a week from 11am-5pm. Please call (269) 857-5170 to confirm Saugatuck hours.
We are honored to be back serving our customers! Whether it is a special occasion or just a much-needed reality break, we appreciate each person who has chosen to support our business. Safety is our number one priority, for both customers and employees. Steps we are taking to ensure the experience is a safe and enjoyable as possible.
- Capacity: Per MDHHS directives, our indoor capacity is limited to 50%. Depending on weather we also have a number of heated outdoor spaces that can be booked in advance. Note: outdoor spaces are only available at our Fennville location.
- Staff Training: We have taken extensive steps to train all employees on new safety procedures or altered duties. We are also taking extra caution to ensure staff handling potentially contaminated items (e.g. dirty dishes, money) are not handling service-ware or anything else a customer may directly contact.
- Tastings: Reserved Tastings are highly recommended. These can be booked online. Priority will be given to reservations, and in many cases non-reserved tastings may not be available. Food consumption is not allowed during tastings. Note: reserved tastings are only available at our Fennville location.
- Contact Tracing: We have implemented a touch-free method for the required contact tracing of all guests consuming wine or hard cider on site. Your information will only be shared with the health department if required due to COVID exposure.
- Wine and Hard Cider by the Glass: On-Premise consumption is available inside and outside (as weather permits) at our Fennville location. You are welcome to bring your own food or purchase pre-packaged food from our tasting room.
- Wine Club Members: During busy times Wine Club members will be limited to wine-by-the-glass. Complimentary tastings will be offered as space allows, and are generally available anytime Monday-Thursday.
- Cleaning and Sanitation: Using EPA-registered products we will be sanitizing each touch point between guests and high touch point surfaces constantly throughout the day. We will also be conducting a daily deep cleaning of all restrooms and high touch areas before we open each day. We will have hand sanitizer stations throughout the facility. Our commercial dishwashers are tested on a regular basis and include a chlorine-based sanitizer step authorized by the EPA and Michigan Department of Agriculture.
- Service-ware: Whenever possible, we will be using compostable single use cups for tastings and wine-by-the-glass. Trays will be cleaned and sanitized in our commercial dishwasher between each use.
- Employee Screening: Every employee is screened each day before reporting to work. Symptomatic employees are asked to stay home until a negative COVID-19 test confirmation, or a 14-day symptom free quarantine is achieved.
- Symptoms: Customers must be symptom free to enter our facilities or partake in on-premise consumption.
Events and Tours
In-person events will continue to return to the schedule. Check out our events page for the most up to date information. We are not currently offering tours, but are planning to relaunch them mid-summer.
Additionally, we wish to reiterate our event and tour cancellation policy allows for a full refund due to illness. We would much prefer to refund your booking compared with exposing our guests and employees to illness, COVID-19 included. When the time comes feel comfortable booking experiences with us knowing you can change plans if your health situation changes.