- Lakeshore Ruby Red (Semi-Dry Red)
- Riesling (Semi-Dry White)
- Pinot Noir (Dry Red)
This is the perfect “post Thanksgiving” recipe when you are looking for something different to do with your left-over turkey.
- 2.5 cups shredded, cooked turkey
- 1 can diced tomatoes, undrained and divided
- 1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1.5 cups salsa, divided
- 1.5 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon chili power
- 8 flour tortillas (8 inch)
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Grease a 7×11” pan.
Mix together the turkey, ½ the tomatoes with juices, black beans, ¾ cup of the salsa, 1 cup cheese, sour cream, onions, cumin, salt, and chili powder. Spread about 2/3 cup of mixture into the tortillas. Roll up and place seam side down in the prepared pan.
For the sauce, combine the rest of the tomatoes and juice, the rest of the salsa, and the hot sauce. Spoon over the enchiladas. Cover the dish with foil and bake for 30 minutes. Remove foil, sprinkle the rest of the cheese over the enchiladas and bake about 8 minutes more, or until cheese melts.