Fenn Valley is the first large-scale winery in Michigan to not only produce a canned wine, but also to offer equipment to support the production of canned wine for other wineries.
Our first canned wine is Vino Blanco, a dry, crisp white wine modeled after the famous Portuguese Vinho Verde. With just a hint of carbonation, it is incredibly refreshing and delicious when served ice cold.
Fenn Valley’s Vino Blanco in a can is a smart way to buy wine for a number of reasons, including:
- Non-breakable cans are safe at the pool or on the beach
- Convenient 2 1⁄2 servings per can
- Aluminum cans are the most sustainable beverage container
- Cans are light-weight and easy to transport
Vino Blanco is a can is available in our tasting rooms, stores throughout Michigan and Chicago as well as on our website for shipment.
Canned Wine in the Press
- Fox 17 – Fenn Valley Launches Wine in a Can
- GR Mag – Michigan Winery Produces Canned Wines
- Hour Detroit – Trending: Wine in a Can
- Holland Sentinel – Fenn Valley to offer canned wine
- Grand Rapids Business Journal – Winery releasing wine in cans
- MLive – Canned wine coming to Southwest Michigan winery
- Wine Business – Fenn Valley Vineyards Adds In-House Wine Canning Capabilities
- Wines & Vines – Fenn Valley first in Michigan to launch canned wine