- Dry Riesling (Dry White)
- Edelzwicker (Off-Dry White)
This is the perfect complement to any Mexican dish. You can amp up the heat or tone it down by adding more or less Cayenne pepper.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ cup diced onion
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- One 15 oz. can black beans, rinsed and drained
- One 8 oz. can tomato sauce
- 1 to1&1/2 teaspoons cumin
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoons cayenne pepper
- Heat oil in saucepan. Add onion and saute 5 minutes until softened.
- Add garlic and cook 1 minute.
- Add beans, tomato sauce, cumin, and cayenne. Stir well.
- Let simmer about 25 minutes, until the tomato sauce starts to evaporate.